Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Festival


The Fall Festival is this wonderful farm that has been transformed into an amusement park. There are slides made with plastic and hay bales, a bumpy hayride, a cornmaze, tons of fun animals, kettle corn (which you just have to buy), free apples and apple cider while you are there and before you go home you get to have a free little pumpkin. So much fun.
My camera has decided to go on the blitz and will not show the picture in the screen so some of my pics were not focused so I didn't post them. Bummer.

Kyler and our friend Lucus.
You know when you are up on top of a ski hill and suddenly you realize that it is a black diamond instead of a green circle. Well, I think that is what Hunter was feeling when I placed him in Logan's lap to go down one of the taller, faster, slides (for a 1 yr. old.)
I'm not quite sure what yoga pose Gavin is doing but I thought it was funny.


2 comments:

Danny and Jacqueline said...

I loved the pictures! I can't believed how big Gavin is. And good luck with the little climber! He is adorable.

East Coast Jenny said...

We're going there in Monday. Can't wait. Hunter's face is priceless.